Wednesday 6 May 2020

When I'm famous

Start Writing here:
When I am famous I will make a village so people will get new homes.
When I am famous I would give money to the poor because then they could get a house and food.
When I am famous I would go to Lego Land because I like playing with lego.
When I am famous I will buy a zoo because I love animals.
When I am famous I will go to India, Australia and Asia for a holiday.

When I am famous I would build a doctor hospital for the doctors   too get rid of covid19 too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luca
    What I would like to know is: How did you get famous? They are some interesting countries that you would like to visit, why did you pick those countries? It sounds like you are thinking of other people, with all your kind deeds, which makes you an awesome person, in my eyes Luca. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.